Managing Google Ads without a strategy is the same as lighting money on fire. Trust us, we’ve been there. Jeff once wasted $10k in 1 hour trusting a default Google setting. Never again!
We are staging an intervention against your money-sucking marketing efforts. You can do better.
Instead of wasting countless hours and padding Google’s wallet, how about jumping the line to outsized profits?
Learn the same strategies that Jeff Sauer designed on his way to generating over one million leads and over a billion dollars in revenue for his clients from Google Ads.
Become a certified Google Ads master in 30 Days with our video training course.
- Account and Campaign Structure
- Ad Groups, Keywords, and Ads
- Keyword Selection and Google Keyword Planner
- Keyword Research Tools
- Keyword Selection
- Keyword Research - Putting it all together
- Keyword Match Types
- Ad Guidelines and Ad Copy Testing
- Ad Copy - Text Ads Rules and Formats
- Ad Copy in Google Ads
- The Ad Auction
- Quality Scores
- Ad Extensions
- Location and Language Targeting
- Billing Options
- Mobile and Device Targeting
- Seeing Your Ads on Google
- PPC Strategies
- PPC Metrics
- PPC Metrics Inside Google Ads
- Tools of the Trade
- Competitive Research Tools
- Top PPC Tools
- Google Client Manager Accounts
- Conversion Tracking
- Earning a Positive ROI
- Bid Optimization
- Bid Strategies in Google Ads
- Account Optimization
- Google Ads Budget Calculator
- 10-Minute Google Ads Account Audit
- Advanced Conversion Tracking
- Conversion Tracking with GTM
- Google Ad Grants
- Ads Limited by Budget
- Customer Match
- Should You Advertise on Branded Keywords?
- Troubleshooting Conversion Tracking
- Ad Copy: Should you put price in your text ads?
- Broad Match Modified Keywords
- Quality Score Not Showing
- Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGs)
- Automatic Ad Suggestions
- GDPR and Google Ads